|Thank you to everyone who joined the Low Carbon SMEs Grants Webinar on 8th March 2022. If you were unable to join, here are the key highlights of the webinar:|
1. Low Carbon SMEs Grant offering:
– Grants available to SMEs looking to reduce carbon footprint. Grants up to £6,000 (match funded) are available for SMEs in Greater Birmingham and Solihull area (subject to eligibility).
– Free 2-5 days Diagnostic support available to SMEs.
– Project runs until Feb 2023. The grant support is offered on first come first served basis.
– Diagnostic and Grant support will accrue De Minimis State Aid.
2. Step by step Grant process.
3. Grant Summary (do’s and don’ts).
4. Case studies.
If you would like to discuss your project with an advisor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your Business name, postcode and few lines about your Grant project and we will get back to you.
The replay of the webinar is available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AQN22gUDMs