Low Carbon SME Workshops
Our series of masterclass workshops aim to boost productivity and profitability by enabling carbon-conscious SMEs to acquire new skills, resources and knowledge. These sessions are designed to deliver tangible impacts by improving participants’ knowledge of carbon reduction and building awareness of new techniques, technologies and innovations.
Each workshop is delivered by experts, usually from our own specialist academic team – each of whom has accumulated a wealth of industry experience. Practical advice and guidance is coupled with real world experience for maximum learning outcomes.
We look forward to deliver the following workshops in 2019-2020-
The way data is gathered, analysed, and understood can have an important impact on key decisions made by your organisation. Our Data Management workshop aims to equip your business with insightful data management techniques to enhance your productivity and profitability.
The interactive workshop will explore data management techniques that can help your organisation save energy costs, improve efficiency and obtain maximum value from your energy and operational data.
Please sign up and join us to begin utilising data collected from monitoring to make strategic and informed decisions within your business.
Benefits of attending:
• Explore data management best practice and techniques
• Achieve more subjective forecasting
• Inspire better engineering using inputs from unique data analysis
• Turn your data into energy saving
• Identify current sources of data you use to measure, analyse, and interpret
|07-02-2019||How to become a Data Driven Business for Enhanced Productivity||Book here|
Expert advice and grant support to help SMEs reduce their carbon footprint
Aston University is currently delivering a free low carbon business support programme in the West Midlands. We are delighted to launch the Low Carbon SMEs project in the Black Country to help smaller businesses replace old, inefficient equipment and provide dedicated one-to-one support to assist SMEs in reducing their carbon footprint. This event is open to high-energy-using SME’s in the Black Country.
Our Energy experts provide a holistic approach to energy efficiency based on your needs that will lead you to higher productivity and increased net profit. Eligible companies can apply for up
Benefits of attending:
1. Save money on upgrading plant and equipment to reduce energy costs with grants up to £12,250 (matched by company’s own funds)
2. Sign up to a free 2-5 day diagnostic identifying energy and process efficiency savings
3. Networking opportunities with industry experts including HS2 Engine for Growth
4. Increase production & productivity through long term collaboration opportunities with Aston University academics
Registration opening soon
|14-03-2019||Black Country Launch Event|